Tuesday 12 January 2016

Incense Sticks Keep Your Heart and Mind Happy


In each Indian family, agarbatti or incense stick is an important aspect of praying to God without which the prayer remains incomplete. Albeit accessible in each home, there are no particular known medical advantages of incense sticks, aside from filling the environment with scented fragrances to calm the senses.

Stress has outlasted the presence of peace, serenity and bliss in our brains. The pressure to exceed expectations has put a lot of pressure on the minds of the people and this is forcing them to live a stressed life. Considering the reality it can be said that there is a great need to unwind your brain from all the tensions so that you can live your life happily. A body with anxiety free personality is an upbeat and quiet soul.

There are ways by which you can set your energy high and help the stream between your heart and mind to function properly. This will keep you charged for your everyday chores. Aromatic incense sticks are also useful for soothing the mind and the heart to a certain extent. Fragrant sticks like Rose, Lavender, and Jasmine are commonly used to sooth people who suffer from depression, headache or mind heart diseases. To acquire calmness and comfort for your heart and soul use rose and lavender incense sticks.

Experts from TataF Agarbatti say that these fragranced sticks induce happy thoughts in your heart and mind and help you in becoming cheerful and stress-free. The intense herbs, used as a part of incense, help to lower the anxiety giving us the power to handle the stressful circumstances effortlessly.

The use of certain incense sticks empowers clear thinking and helps in providing you a state of complete calmness. It is advisable to use incense sticks on a regular basis to keep your heart and mind at peace.

4 comments:

  1. In the early morning I like to do worship my mother and god, I generally doing pooja Paath and used pooja deep aggarbatties as its frangnance is so sweet and It refreshes our mind.. So I used these aggarbatties from many months..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to light the incense sticks daily during the prayer. I likes it because its fragrance is so good, I always ask my mom to light the poojadeep agarbatties as it gives a soothing Effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday when I woke up in the morning my mom adores God and I love it in the early morning, not because I believe in god or I like to do worship but another reason is these agabatties as it spreads pleasant fragrance that I feel very calm and it fresh up my mind..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fragrance of the insence sticks those my mom used to light during the prayer are too good and spreading cool essence.

    ReplyDelete